Potential topics to be discussed in the conference include, but not limited to:
- Green/blue economy
- Circular economy
- Urban-rural linkage and integration
- Food sovereignty/security
- Energy security
- Sustainable and resilient supply chain
- SMEs in the global value chains (GVC)
- Closed loop agriculture and regional growth
- Digital transformation in agriculture
- Regional cooperation in addressing the threat of inflation
- Digital trade and its challenges
- Economic challenges in the post pandemic era
- Regional development issues
- International trade and domestic trade
- Macro and other development issues.
Extended paper abstract of about 500 words should be submitted online via https://www.conftool.com/irsa2023/ by 28 April 2023.
Abstract should consist of background, data and methodology, potential contributions, and keywords. Abstracts must be submitted in English, as also the full paper.
Paper sessions are seminar-style for each paper and ample time for discussion and for participants to provide constructive feedback to authors. Paper presentations will be in English.