The Indonesian Regional Science Association (IRSA) invites researchers of relevant disciplines to submit abstracts to be presented at the 18th IRSA International Conference. The conference will be hosted by the Faculty of Economics and Management, IPB University, and held in Bogor, Indonesia, on 17-18 July 2023.
All participants must register for the conference. The deadline for early registration is 1 June 2023. After this date, higher registration fees will apply. The deadline by which the presenting author must be registered in order for their paper to be included in the program is 23 June 2023.
(Before 1 June 2023)
(After 1 June 2023,
before 23 June 2023)
(After 23 June 2023 and
during the conference)
(Student ID required)
For those attending the conference in person:
- Conference Kits (1 package)
- Souvenir (for presenter)
- Coffee Break (2x per day)
- Lunch (1x per day)
- Gala Dinner (first day)
- RSAI Membership for the period of 2024
- Participate in the Social Programme with some additional fee (optional)
Payments for participants and presenters for pre-conference workshops and the conference can be made by:
- Money transfer to:
|Account Name||: PERKUMPULAN ILMU REGIONAL INDONESIA|
|Account Number||: 0604467516|
|Bank’s Name||: Bank BNI|
|Bank’s Branch||: UI Depok|
|Bank’s Swift Code||: BNINIDJAUID|
- Credit card and other methods: For credit card payment, please do this payment via conftool.
- Please send us your transfer receipt via email to tonyirawan[at]apps.ipb.ac.id with cc to andreaemma[at]apps.ipb.ac.id and djoni.hartono[at]gmail.com with subject ”Transfer Registration Fee Receipt – <4 digit Registration ID>”; for example “Transfer Registration Fee Receipt – 1234″
- You can obtain your registration ID from our ConfTool system at: https://www.conftool.com/irsa2023/.
- All transfer payments (including credit card) should be done by 23 June 2023.
- For students, don’t forget to send us your student card (front & back) together with your transfer receipt.